Tightening long, thick screws or bolts can be quite a challenge. An impact driver is the perfect tool for these tasks. An impact driver has a high torque, which is perfect for turning long thick screw diameters into wood or metal. Also suitable for bolts that can not be tightened or loosened by hand.
- Wkrętarka udarowa 20V | Bez akumulatora i szybkiej ładowarkiCD509DC218,99 zł w tym VAT
- Wkrętarka udarowa 20V - 2,0Ah | W zestawie akumulator i szybka ładowarkaS_CD509DC315,99 zł w tym VAT
- Akumulatorowa wkrętarka udarowa 20V – 2.0Ah |z 2 bateriami i ładowarkąS2_CD509DC467,99 zł w tym VAT
- Wkrętarka udarowa 20V - 4.0Ah | W zestawie akumulator i szybka ładowarkaS3_CD509DC428,99 zł w tym VAT
BUY AN IMPACT DRIVER
What is an impact driver? An impact driver is a powerful screwdriver that is suitable for the tougher screwdriving tasks. A impact screwdriver has a high torque and is therefore suitable for handling large screw diameters and wood threaded bolts. But you can also use an impact screwdriver for bolts and nuts that cannot be loosened or tightened by hand.
Differences between a drill/screwdriver and a impact screwdriver
What exactly is the difference between a drill/screwdriver and a impact screwdriver and for which job do you use which machine? We will try to explain the differences to you as best as we can on this page.
This machine is often equipped with a slip coupling. Most drills and screwdrivers also features two mechanical speeds, various torque settings and a drill setting. The slip coupling makes it possible to carry out your screwdriving tasks accurately. When the head of the screw fully touches the underlying material, the screwdriver slips to prevent the screw from being driven too far into the material. When you want to process a large diameter screw, for example, it can happen that the machine starts to slip before the screw is completely in the material. If you then set the machine to drilling mode, this can quickly lead to the machine being overloaded. If you want to regularly use large screws, we recommend you to purchase an impact screwdriver.
Compared to a normal cordless drill, an impact screwdriver has a higher rotation force. There is a hammer mechanism in the head that hits the screw, instead of the motor in a drill/screwdriver. When you are working with large screws, the motor will not draw more power from the battery and so you avoid overloading the motor and the battery. And it is precisely for these reasons that impact screwdrivers are suitable for handling large screw diameters.
For which jobs can you use the VONROC impact driver?
- For processing large screw diameters, long screws and wood threaded bolts.
- For e.g. wood threaded bolts, chipboard screws, counter tops screws, deck screws, gardening screws, self-tapping screws or parkers.
- For screwdriving in wood or metal.
- Making wooden constructions.
- The Iieal tool for building walls, metal stud walls, carports, fences, pergolas and shelters, etc.
Order your impact driver today
Order your cheap cordless impact driver today and benefit not only from the best quality, but also the lowest price and a fast delivery, do you want more advice or is the information on our website not enough? Please do not hesitate to contact us. Our employees are ready to answer your questions and provide you with all the information you need.
Login and Registration Form